WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Deeghuys puff pastry (+/-175 g needed)
- Deeghuys Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- Selection of fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries etc)
- Icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Dust the work surface with sugar and roll out the pastry to a landscape rectangle (roughly 20 cm x 15 cm). Dust with sugar and roll with the rolling pin to press the sugar in. Tightly roll it (the longer side horizontal).
- Cut the roll into six equal-sized pieces. Take one piece and place it spiral-side up into a muffin tin. Use your thumb to push the dough outwards evenly to coat the inside, until it reaches the top of the muffin hole. Repeat with the rest of the spirals.
- Prick the base of each one with a fork, then line with baking paper and add ceramic baking beans to each.
- Bake for 20 min with the beans, then remove and return to the oven for the centres to cook for a further 10 min.
- Remove from the muffin tins immediately (otherwise they caramelise and stick). Leave to cool before decorating.
- To assemble, pipe the Cream Cheese Topping into the tartlet bases, decorate with berries and dust with icing sugar (optional).