WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 pack of Deeghuys Jumbo Croissants
- 20ml oil
- 12 eggs
- 100ml milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 30ml spring onions, chopped
- 250g bacon, pan-fried
- 300ml cheese, grated
- Defrost and proof Deeghuys Jumbo Croissants on a baking tray lined with baking paper for 4 – 6 hours until double in size, while covered with plastic or damp cloth.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Bake the croissants for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Heat oil in a large pan and pour egg mixture into pan and scramble until it is light and fluffy. Add spring onions to flavour. Dish out and keep warm.
- In another pan-fry bacon until crispy and brown.
- Plate the croissant, scrambled egg, bacon and grated cheese and enjoy.
Substitute the eggs with fried caramelized bananas and the cheese with syrup for a sweeter and delicious breakfast.