WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 crusty loaf, try the Deeghuys Ciabatta Loaves
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (or other melting cheese)
- Garlic Butter – 100 g unsalted butter, softened; 2 garlic cloves, minced; pinch of salt & 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter and then mix in other Garlic Butter ingredients.
- Cut the bread on a diagonal into 2 cm diamonds but do not cut all the way through the bread.
- Use your fingers or a knife to pry open each crack and drizzle in a teaspoon of butter and stuff in a pinch of cheese.
- Wrap with foil and bake for 15 min until the cheese has mostly melted, then unwrap and bake for 5 min more to make the bread nice and crusty.
- Serve immediately.