WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 10 Deeghuys Coney Rolls
- 2.5ml red pepper (optional)
- 125 – 250ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Butter to taste
- Defrost and proof Deeghuys Coney Rolls on a baking tray lined with baking paper for 4 – 6 hours until double in size while covered with plastic or a damp cloth.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Place coney rolls in a round baking tin and spray it with noon-stick spray. Sprinkle with the red pepper and cover with cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the top is brown and the centre is thoroughly cooked.
Serve bread with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and dukkah as a starter
Add bacon and feta or topiings of your choice for a different flavour