WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 15 Deeghuys Chocolate Croissants
- 180g Nutella spread
- 500ml cream
- 250ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 5ml vanilla extract
- Place Deeghuys Chocolate Croissants on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Defrost and proof for 4 – 6 hours until double in size, while covered with plastic or a damp cloth.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice the croissants in half and spread one half with Nutella. Place the top half back on and repeat with all the croissants.
- Cut the croissants in smaller pieces and arrange in an oven dish, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Pour the cream and milk into a mixing bowl, add the eggs and vanilla. Whisk and pour over the croissants
- Allow the croissants to stand for one hour until the croissants soak up all the liquid.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake for 55 – 60 minutes until the custard has set.
- Serve with ice cream or custard.
We all know the all-time favourite bread and butter pudding. What you may not know is that you can make it with croissants. Try this delicious recipe and spoil your family!