WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 Deeghuys Rectangular Pizza Bases, defrosted
- 30ml tomato puree (optional)
- 1kg Huyskos curry mince, defrosted
- 250 – 300ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Chutney to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place one defrosted Deeghuys pizza base on the braai grid and cover with tomato paste
- Place Huyskos curry mince on pizza base and top with grated cheese. Place the second pizza base on top.
- Close the braai grid and put the braai pizza high up on the fire over medium coals and turn constantly until golden brown.
- Serve with chutney and enjoy!
Make a traditional braai pizza with onion, cheese and tomato. Add a little chutney for flavour and braai.