WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 pack of Deeghuys pre-fried vetkoek
- 1 chicken, roasted
- 200ml mayonnaise
- 200ml plain double cream yogurt
- 20ml curry powder
- 5ml sugar
- 10ml chutney
- 30ml spring onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Allow chicken to cool if necessary and shred to pieces in a wide bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients for the filling and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the Deeghuys Vetkoek for 3 minutes in the oven. Cut open and spread about 125ml of the prepared mixture on each vetkoek. Serve with chips or salad.
Subistitute vetkoek with Deeghuys Baguettes or Deeghuys Ciabattas.