WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 Deeghuys Chocolate chip cookie dough, frozen
- 1 Deeghuys Chocolate muffin batter, thawed
- 1 Vanilla Ice cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Cut frozen Deeghuys Chocolate chip cookie dough into 12 pieces and flatten. Press into cupcake moulds.
- Fill with Deeghuys Chocolate muffin batter. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Ice cream for a perfect mouth-watering dessert.
For another variation, use Chocolate Chip cookie dough and Caramel fudge muffin batter.