WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 pack 400g Deeghuys Puff Pastry
- 30ml tomato puree
- 250ml Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the Deeghuys Puff Pastry on a sprayed baking tray. Alternatively, for mini pizzas, cut the puff pastry into smaller squares.
- Spread the tomato puree on the base and add your chosen toppings followed by some grate cheese.
- Place the pizza(s) in the oven and bake for 20 – 30 minutes until the edges are puffy and golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Pizza Topping Ideas:
Bacon diced, sliced mushrooms, cherry tomatoes halved, sliced peppers, pineapple cut into pieces, fresh avocado sliced.