WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 Pack of Deeghuys Mini Crêpes
- 250g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 200ml Greek yogurt
- 100ml soft cream cheese
- 60ml fresh dill, chopped plus extra to serve
- 10ml lemon zest
- Avocado Salsa:
- 2 Avocados, diced
- 10ml lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons capers, rinsed
- Defrost Deeghuys Crêpes
- Meanwhile, make the filling and mix salmon, yogurt, cream cheese, dill and lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the ingredients for the avocado salsa just before serving.
- To assemble for the pancake stack, layer the pancake with the filling and top with the avocado salsa. Garnish with capers and fresh dill. Serve with a green salad for a light meal.
Fill Deeghuys Crêpes with a filling of your choice, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
Deeghuys Crêpes are delicious with traditional cinnamon sugar. Add a small squeeze of lemon.