WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 Pack Deeghuys lemon meringue filling, defrost
- 2 x Deeghuys 8-inch Vanilla sponge cakes (4 layers)
- 3 x Lemons
- Place the first layer on the cake stand. Put lemon meringue filling on the layer and use a small offset spatula to make an even layer.
- Place your next layer on top. Some filling should drizzle down the sides.
- Repeat this process, filling, layer of cake, filling, layer of cake, until you have added all your layers.
- Pour filling over the top of the cake and allow to drizzle down the sides.
- Garnish with lemon zest. If you like a strong lemon flavour, you can top each layer of filling with lemon zest.
- Slice the lemons thinly and decorate the cake stand.
- Serve with coffee or tea. Simply delicious!